Why should I choose Quiss Technology over another provider?
This is a question that is asked during many sales cycles. We try to look at this answer from a clients perspective, what would we look for and what are the key areas to evaluate. So, we create a list that will maybe help out:
- Does Quiss have a knowledge of my sector?
- Are they referenceable?
- Are they privately owned?
- Are they finically secure?
- Are they profitable?
- What is their glassdoor score like?
- Do they come recommended?
- Have they deployed and managed similar technology for other clients?
- Are they going to be around next year?
- Do I like them as people?
As you can see most of the questions are around the business not technology. The fact that we have been doing this for decades and we have many thousands of technical deployments under our belts means that technology is a given.
What does a Managed Service Provider do?
What are your help desk hours?
Is your business ISO accredited?
Do you provide onsite engineering support?
Are you Microsoft Gold accredited?
What applications in the legal space do you support?
How many people are on your helpdesk?
What is the difference between public and private cloud?
The private cloud solution is usually deployed from a private datacentre and or our hosting suite at our HQ in Tamworth. Usually we provide dedicated hardware, storage, comms, and security but some areas are shared to keep costs to an affordable level. Our public cloud technology is Microsoft Azure and over the last three years we have built an entire Azure practice within the business to support our continually growing portfolio of clients using this technology.
Do you support Microsoft Azure deployments?
Yes, we support Microsoft Azure deployments in many ways:
- Evaluation of the suitability
- Migration to the platform
- Management of the platform
- Continuous cost analysis of the platform for clients
- Helpdesk and service wrap of the platform
Do you support Windows Virtual Desktop?
Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop is a relatively new technology that is gaining market share in the UK. It is in many ways like desktop as a service which again is very popular. We have thoroughly evaluated the technology and fully support it for many of our clients.