Voice over Internet Protocol
Voice over IP (VoIP) allows you to make telephone calls using a data or internet connection, converting sound into data packets and transmitting them using your IP network.
VoIP is growing in importance, helping address a number of business challenges and offering a cost-effective solution to the need for better connectivity with colleagues and clients in the competitive commercial environment.
We understand the significant difference this modern approach to communication will make to your organisation and offer all the necessary components of a VoIP solution. We utilise the latest VoIP technology to deliver a fully managed and hosted IP Telephony solution, IP PBX (Internet Protocol Private Branch Exchange), SIP (Session–Initiation Protocol), single user residential service and the possibility of mobile integration.
With an array of features to help you run your business more efficiently, we can ensure your VoIP solution not only meets all your current call requirements, but is future-ready to allow for growth and changes to your business. A simple to use on-line portal, helps you administer and control your own telephone system for true peace of mind.
- Lower call costs and efficient call handling
- Instant scalability, up or down
- Free additional call features
- Keep existing numbers or a choice of over 1 million gold numbers
- Free calls between sites, incl. home workers
- No major capital outlay on equipment or infrastructure
- Fast and professional support