Demand more from your VPN
Despite the endless hype, an overwhelming majority of organisations still have at least one application hosted on-premise. While more modern approaches to remote access are emerging, such as SDP, most enterprises will have a continued need for a robust VPN that meets the needs of the increasingly mobile workplace. NetMotion is the only VPN available that has been designed specifically with mobile workers in mind, providing seamless remote access in a way that actively improves the employee experience.
Resilient remote access
Most people are used to thinking of a VPN as a cumbersome, unwelcome way of getting remote access. NetMotion is different. Using a blend of sophisticated and patented technologies, users get improved performance when the VPN is on – especially on slow networks. They also stay online no matter what, with session and tunnel persistence even when the network drops altogether.
Be more productive with a VPN that optimises and stabilises traffic in transit. Connections remain unbreakable, even during weak coverage or complete disconnects.
Easy to implement
Available in the cloud, as a service or on-premise, NetMotion is entirely software-based and scales seamlessly as your requirements do – with no new investments or headaches.
Patented technologies enhance audio and video performance, prioritise mission-critical connections and work hard to ensure the employee has the best possible experience.
- Connection resilience
- Automated logins
- Data compression
- Performance optimisations
- Granular policy enforcement
- Third-party tool integration
- Automated inventory
- Network access control (NAC)
- Over-the-air updates
- Centralised control console
- UEM integration
- Network performance analytics
- Government-certified FIPS 140-2 AES and NSA Suite B encryption
- HIPAA compliant
- Two-Factor or Biometric Authentication to safeguard individual devices
- Geo-Fencing technology for location-based security
- Distributed Firewall capabilities to enforce security by IP, port or other parameters
- CJIS compliant