Cloud Enablement Workshop
Quiss Technology has over 500 technology deployments within the UK legal sector which include public, private and hybrid cloud deployments.
As you can appreciate every client, we work with are on different parts of their IT journey and tend to have different application, hardware and overall technology stacks that mean that not one solution fits all.
We offer a free one-day Cloud enablement workshop designed to demonstrate best practice in cloud and on-premise technology deployments for businesses, considering your current IT stack, your people and the preferred direction your business is taking.
Each workshop will include input from one of our cloud specialists, a network architect and systems engineer, who will ensure you gain true value from the time spent in our innovation suite.
The experience we bring to the day means that you will leave with an understanding of where you are in relation to other law firms in the UK facing similar challenges, allowing you to benchmark your business against those around you.
The outcome of the day will give you a better understanding of the different options available to you, both now and further along your journey of digital transformation.
Example Agenda for the workshop
- Overview of your current IT stack
- Current IT direction
- Understanding your current infrastructure, network and security
- Business applications used
- Business drivers
Overview of services available and being used within the industry
- Private vs Public vs Hybrid vs On-premise
- Networking and connectivity
- Office 365 and where it is going
- How your current stack would operate in the different deployment methods
- Storage and backup options and considerations
- Costs optimisation
- Current state – intermediate state – future state of the journey
- Sandbox solutions
- Benefits of cloud vs on-premise
- Gotchas and considerations
- Any quick wins
- What can be achieved for the firm?
- Managed Service Wrap
Key benefits from the day will include, but not be limited to:
- Overview of the current technology trends
- Insight into the different deployment methods available
- What other similar business with your technology are doing
- Is cloud right for your business – in terms of cost to value
- Where the market is going